Word: England



As a separate place name from the UK. Useful to express "England Hol" rather than "DIvI' Hol".

Comment below with feedback and suggestions.


  1. As an Englishman in England, I would say it would be more worthwhile to ask about Scotland and Wales. Other than say {'englan} or {'Inglan}, there's not much else it can be, someone could just suggest one or the other for approval. I'd say while we have two different ways to say United Kingdom, it's less important. Wales/Scotland would be more work: something like {qumrIy}? {Suqotlan}? something else?

Comments are closed.