Word: Singular "deflector"



begh has the gloss of "deflectors" but there doesn't appear to be a word for a single deflector

Comment below with feedback and suggestions.


  1. way'wI' might mean deflector, but given the distinction between botjan and yoD it's likely that the terminology of hand-to-hand combat is different than that of starship tech.

    We also seem to lack a word for a singular tactic; the plural is to'.

Comments are closed.