yIghel! – Ask Questions!

Ask questions and find answers here!

  • qurgh

    August 18, 2022 at 10:18 pm

    tIr, the verb, describes a state “be arrange in a stack” or “be superimposed”. It can’t take an object so *lutIr is ungrammatical, it would have to be lutIrmoH. The example we have for it is:

    A B je tIrmoHchu’
    Superimpose A and B

    As a noun is means “grain”.

    I’m not sure how either of these can refer to “cover” or “crust”.

    I believe vel might be the verb you are looking for.

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  qurgh.

Log in to reply.