As was the case with its fellows, the qep'a' SochDIch was thoroughly enjoyed by all attendees. The qep'a' was back in Pennsylvania for 2000, and the usual band of regulars and new faces was in attendance. We were again favored with the presence of the language's creator, Dr. Marc Okrand, and enjoyed many of our favorite pastimes: games of pegh mu', singing songs old and new, and making extemporaneous speeches.
Our photographer of past years was on hand for the qep'a', and has once again presented us with an excellent memento of another fun year.
- Back Row, Left to Right:
- David Crowell, d'Armond Speers, Verine Simms, Lawrence Schoen, Roger Cheesbro, Eric Andeen, Nick Nicholas, Mark Shoulson, Tad Stauffer
- Middle Row, Left to Right:
- Alan Anderson, Nancy Nielsen-Brown, Ron Bushyaeger, David Trimboli, Björn Öqvist, Marc Okrand, Heather Myers
- On Ground, Left to Right:
- Will Martin, Daniel Morse, Captain Krankor, Markus Persson