tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 30 19:50:45 2010

Re: choH vs. choHmoH

Andrà MÃller ([email protected])

Facebook is not an activity, it's a website. When you speak about buttons,
people's accounts, user pics, they're clearly presented locally on Facebook.
{-Daq} is very appropriate here.
- André

Back to archive top level