tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 07:54:25 2010

Re: <tlhIngan maH> geocache

Heather Myers ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I only looked at the first block of text because it was clear it wasn't
actually Klingon.  Turning an 'E' on its side renders it nonsensical to
me.  It's not an 'E', it's something else. And I hate it when people
'write Klingon' by swapping Klingon characters (or versions thereof) in
for English ones.  If I wrote a sentence in English using Cyrillic
characters I wouldn't call it Russian.

--
Heather Myers
[email protected]
Content Producer for Associated Content:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/160661/h_l_myers.html
Drops of Blood on My Forehead, a writing blog:
http://dropsofbloodonmyforehead.blogspot.com/

Back to archive top level