tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 20 11:44:21 2010

Re: <tlhIngan maH> geocache

MorphemeAddict ([email protected])

The 'y' is the only symbol composed of two superimposed symbols, namely two
versions of the symbol used for aeou, with one for e without change and the
other rotated about 3/8 of a full turn.
The symbol for 'v' is also different from all the others, in that it is
altered (the lower curve of the symbol for l (and bp) was removed) and not
just reflected or rotated.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level