tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 06:56:51 2010

RE: <tlhIngan maH> geocache

Heather Myers ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

qatlho'.  Deghvam vIleghlaH.

At the risk of repeating what others may have said (I'm in the middle of
an editing assignment and just dropping in my two cents), most of those
letters are nonsense: rotated or flipped versions of Lawrence's KLI
font.  A few are completely unrecognisable.  I don't know how anyone
made a 'translation' of this, but it's not Klingon.

--
Heather Myers
[email protected]

Back to archive top level