tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 30 01:08:19 2010

KLBC: tlhIngan qeq

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

peqIm! (attention)

I hope this is a help for some people. I know it is difficult for beginners do write anything, or read the posts of the advanced speakers. For this reason, I write a few sentences that look like a beginner's post, so *beginners* can use it or talk about it.
------------------

nuqneH
(some kind of greeting)

Quvar 'oH pongwIj'e'.
(my name is Quvar)
pagh 'oS.
(it means nothing)
loD jIH.
(I'm a man)
tlhIngan Hol vIghoj vIneH.
(I want to learn Klingon)

nuq DaneH SoH?
(what do you want?)

1. introduce yourself in Klingon
(even if you have already done that here)

2. give a "literal" word-to-word translation of the above sentences. Use your dictionary.

3. Write a few sentences about what you want to do!
example:
{jIQong vIneH} "I want to sleep"
{bISuv vIneH} "I want you to fight"

batlh bIghojjaj!