tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 04 18:20:52 2004

Re: [KLBC] "I love you" word (sentence) order

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<quote who="[email protected]">
> ghItlh Thorwald Peeters <[email protected]>:

> Klingon mating rituals involved reading poetry with the other partner
> throws heavy objects at the reader. I imagined them reading {bang
> bommey}.

On a different note, I just realised (and maybe I'm very late in this, but
who cares, {bang} and Klingon mating rituals form a nice pun...

> qurgh

Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, q'meQ tuq
a.k.a. SoplaHtaHwI'