tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 04 18:10:54 2004

Re: [KLBC] "I love you" word (sentence) order

qurgh ([email protected])

ghItlh Thorwald Peeters <[email protected]>:

> I was wondering about this too, as the dictionary (klingonska akademien
> one) I use states "love" together with "one who is loved" and "beloved".
> But then there is {bang bom} meaning "love song". This seems to indicate
> that {bang} is both receiver and object given.

I need to look at my canon before I post:

"Second, the word bang is indeed a noun meaning "love," but it refers to the
object of one's affection, that is, "beloved one."  (In Star Trek III, Kruge
refers to Valkris as bangwI' "my love" in this sense.)"

Source: Newsgroups: msn.onstage.startrek.expert.okrand
Date: December 12, 1996

So {bang} is not a noun for the emotion.

qurgh

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level