tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 10 21:05:38 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: RE: Klingon Scrabble

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
ghItlhpu' Qov, jatlh:<br>&gt; I'm going to venture that the
more literary writing, striving to convey subtle meaning in translation<br>&gt; has more affixes thus more qaghwI'mey while action adventure striving to
http://www.creativetrophies.ca<br></a>&gt; "Another question, how would you advise me to make the tiles;
English and pIqaD letters and numbers<br>&gt; to help learn Klingon and/or just
Klingon???"<br>&gt; My thought is that if it's just pIqaD, beginners can have a cheat sheet
next to their tile rack and advanced<br>&gt; pIqaD users can use their heads
alone, but if it's both, then our eyes will automatically see the Latin