tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 04 17:38:02 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: RE: Klingon Scrabble

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

Kind of a rookie solution, but what you could do to check the frequencies of ng/gh/tlh is to make a cooy of your document and then do a Find & Replace thusly:

tlh -> X
gh -> Z
ng -> F

…or some other letters that aren't much used already (do a search first so you can subtract pre-existing ones from the total.
It's important to do gh before ng, because otherwise ngh will become Fh, rather than nZ.

If you'd like, you can also do something similar with alien words/names like Mahoun that you don't want altering the results.