tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 04 12:57:07 2002

Re: KLBC-First part of translation from Qov's sentences

> At 09:49 02-11-04 -0800, lab Gina:
>
> >thlIngan Hol jatlhlaHbe'chu' Gina vIqIHDI'
>
> majQa'. qaqIHDI' tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaHbe'chu', 'a DaH DajatlhlaH 'ej
> ghojmeH bIvumqu'!
>
> mu'tlheghwIj Dayaj'a'?

Is it
well done. (I've seen majQa' enough, didn't have to look that one up.)
When I met you for the first time you could not speak Klingon perfectly,
however, now with work you can learn and speak?
(This i'm not sure about, but i know its something along these lines.)

Back to archive top level