tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 22 19:40:27 2009

Re: Klingon Sentence Structure

Steven Lytle ([email protected])

I'm not sure it would be relevant. The whole issue is tense vs. aspect.
Regardless of the translation of verbs with -pu', the tense is not marked
and can be any tense (past/present/future) in English.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level