tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 22 19:43:18 2009

Re: The topic marker -'e'

Christopher Doty ([email protected])

By this line of logic, the English sentence "We kill robots" might
actually mean that we are robots who kill (somethings)... I just don't
see what good it would accomplish trying to parse sentences like this.

Back to archive top level