tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 15:16:41 2009

Re: Contacting the Site Admin

Ben Martin ([email protected])

So far I have only used this list as a learning tool being an entry level
Klingon scholar but even being as young as I am, the obvious is evident.
Christopher, we have no power over whether or not you are unsubscribed, the
website is not ours and nor is the list, we are simply subscribers (like
yourself). Instead of yelling (using caps lock, which by the way just
frustrates people) please just get over it and put yourself in our position.
If you were a subscriber to a mailing list and you had zero power over the
situation, wouldn't you be frustrated if someone kept bugging you over
something you had no control over?
Please get over yourself, pull yourself from your pedestal and understand
that the list is not ours, we do not have control over it and are not
administrators or moderators, only users.
Thankyou,
Ben
(Ready to learn!)