tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 15:00:41 2009

Re: Am I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

Your the one screaming and shouting at people who have no power over your
subscription.
Here, let me try it your way, since obviously that's proper behaviour:

WE CANNOT HELP YOU. CONTACT THE LIST ADMIN AND THEN WAIT PATIENTLY.

If you keep shouting, everyone on the list will add you as a spammer, and
you'll never get off the list.

'ej DaH tlhIngan Hol vIchel. jIbIv vIneHQo'.

qurgh

Back to archive top level