tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 19:06:41 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Doq ([email protected])

The problem is that we lack the capacity to remove you from the list.
I receive your insults, yet I can do nothing for you.
I just looked at the site. If I wanted off the list and I didn't know
how, I'd go to:

http://www.digitalkingdom.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

Put in your e-mail address (the one that is receiving the list), and
wait for an e-mail message that gives you your password (assuming
you've forgotten it).

Since that is called "the list administration page" by one of its
links, likely that's the door to unsubscribing.

I wish you well. I cannot unsubscribe you, but perhaps if you'll
venture there, you can figure out how to unsubscribe yourself.

I do not wish to insult you or annoy others on the list. The result is
rarely positive, though the temptation is sometimes strong.

Doq

Back to archive top level