tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 15:53:19 2009

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing



[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: Contacting the Site Admin

nahqun (nahqun@gmail.com)



"Inhuman"?

tlhIngan jIH!

tlhIngan maH!

bIDochqu'!

vIbuS vIneH, 'ach bItlhaQ.

Qel 'oHbej'a'?

qoH ghaH. 'e' vIQub.


vInuQ vIneH.

vaj, QInvam vIqon.


~naHQun

--- Original Message ---
From:"Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D." <christopher@christopherfulkerson.com>
Sent:Fri 5/29/09  18:09
To:tlhingan-hol@kli.org
Subj:Re: Contacting the Site Admin

I've already done that.   So far, two methods have failed.   I reported
the failures.

I am in fact waiting patiently with the administrator; so far he hasn't
insulted me a single time.

So let me understand: if I reply to the bad suggestions, I am identified
as a spammer, and then I can't get through to work out the problem, yes?  
It doesn't cross anybody's mind there that such behavior is inhuman?

Christopher Fulkerson


**************


On Fri, May 29, 2009 2:59 pm, qurgh lungqIj wrote:
> Your the one screaming and shouting at people who have no power over your
> subscription.
> Here, let me try it your way, since obviously that's proper behaviour:
>
> WE CANNOT HELP YOU. CONTACT THE LIST ADMIN AND THEN WAIT PATIENTLY.
>
> If you keep shouting, everyone on the list will add you as a spammer, and
> you'll never get off the list.
>
> 'ej DaH tlhIngan Hol vIchel. jIbIv vIneHQo'.
>
> qurgh
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. <
> christopher@christopherfulkerson.com> wrote:
>
>> You are not reading my letters.   I have said repeatedly that getting
>> spam
>> is not a viable option.
>>
>> Learn how to behave properly!
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, May 29, 2009 1:52 pm, qurgh lungqIj wrote:
>> > Try adding tlhIngan-Hol@kli.org to your spam list. Then you won't see
>> > anymore of these emails...
>> > pagh tlhIngan Hol yIghoj 'ej ghomuv!
>> >
>> > qurgh
>> >
>> > On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. <
>> > christopher@christopherfulkerson.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Please stop slinging rhetoric; rhetoric should be an embarrassment
>> when
>> >> you are wrong, and here you are wrong like all the others: The page
>> you
>> >> are all sending me to does not have a link allowing me to request
>> >> whatever
>> >> passcode I selected or was assigned.
>> >>
>> >> Actual practical action is required.
>> >>
>> >> Christopher Fulkerson
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> **************
>> >>
>> >> On Fri, May 29, 2009 1:22 pm, Lieven Litaer wrote:
>> >> > Greetings all.
>> >> >
>> >> > as a former Beginners' Grammarian, I feel responsible to solve this
>> >> > problem.
>> >> >
>> >> >> STOP SENDING YOUR EMAIL TO ME.
>> >> >
>> >> > Dear Mr. Fulkerson, we (the group) cannot stop sending you mails,
>> >> because
>> >> > they are sent automatically.
>> >> >
>> >> >> I want: NO SPAM.   If I don't want your sendings, THEY'RE SPAM.
>> >> >
>> >> > But somehow, you managed to become a member of this list. So first
>> you
>> >> > wanted this information. If you know how to subscribe, you should
>> know
>> >> and
>> >> > use the same way to unsubscribe.
>> >> > Or did you not subscribe?
>> >> >
>> >> >> I am DETERMINED to bother you ALL until someone acts decently.
>> >> >
>> >> > That's not a good nor a polite way, because it won't help anything.
>> By
>> >> the
>> >> > way, we ALL cannot do anything against it, except for telling you
>> how
>> >> you
>> >> > can unsubscribe.
>> >> >
>> >> > I don't know where you sea







Back to archive top level