tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:00:21 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Dear Nameless One,

Your clearly substandard method of dealing with spam does not make the
basis of effective browbeating.   In civilized society, you, and all the
other members of the Klingon Language Institute, look like convicted
felons.

I want: NO SPAM.   If I don't want your sendings, THEY'RE SPAM.

I am DETERMINED to bother you ALL until someone acts decently.

STOP SENDING YOUR EMAIL TO ME.

Christopher Fulkerson

> taken responsibility for my actions and lack of organization.  Instead of
> pointless harassment, I just send every message from that list to my spam
> folder.  Eventually, they go there automatically, where I don't have to be
> bothered by them, and without me having to bother others to make up for my
> own lack of foresight.
>
> -- ter'eS (no Ph.D., but no dummy either)
>
> --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> From: Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.
>> <[email protected]>
>> Subject: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?
>> To: [email protected]
>> Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 11:38 AM
>> Dear Klingon Scholars,
>>
>> I have been asking consistently and politely for weeks to
>> be taken off of
>> this list.   Gwunch we said he forwarded the
>> info to the proper source;
>> there has been no result.    He is the only
>> person to even respond.
>>
>> Thinking it might be my duty to do this, I went to your
>> site, where I
>> could not find where to unsubscribe.
>>
>> It is unconscionable that you keep sending me your mailing
>> list when I am
>> not interested in it.    If you do not comply
>> with my reasonable request I
>> am going to have to report you to whatever authority I can
>> muster.   And I
>> am going to be very rude to you at every opportunity.
>>
>> Your group has been a bad experience for
>> me.   You are substandard as
>> thinkers and as puffed up as horny toads, and about as
>> appealing.   Stop
>> coming around.
>>
>> Christopher Fulkerson
>>

>> On Fri, May 29, 2009 9:23 am, Fiat Knox wrote:
>> >
>> > Time to throw my satchel of ngat into the fire:-
>> >
>> > White dwarf stars and neutron stars are, in essence,
>> the remains of dead
>> > stars which collapsed, degenerating their matter into
>> something akin to a
>> > big diamond the size of the Earth (white dwarfs) and a
>> block of neutrons
>> > the size of Milwaukee (neutron stars).
>> >
>> > So how about [Hov lom] (white dwarf) and [Hov lomHom]
>> (neutron star), or
>> > some such?
>> >
>> > Peace,
>> >

>> > Alex.