tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 14:03:33 2009

Re: Am I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

You are not reading my letters.   I have said repeatedly that getting spam
is not a viable option.

Learn how to behave properly!

Back to archive top level