tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 21:25:52 2008

mIywI'maj chu'

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

SoQwIj Dayaj DaneHchugh, yImugh.

On Sep 30, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. wrote:

> In the meantime, I have gotten a reasonable reply to my question.

nuq Daghelta'?

> In response I have made a suggestion...

nuq Dachupta'?

> ...based on thirty years of publishing experience and work in
> English, German, Italian, Latin, and Hebrew (all of which I have
> set to music), Sanskrit (in which I have devised my own
> transliteration system, the only one compatible with the Western
> typewriter keyboard), and Greek (I shall soon finish reading all of
> Homer in Greek), and other linguistic applications.

Doj.  vaj qatlh lupwI'Hom DeghwI' SoH?

> If my editorial suggestion is rejected, that's fine; I'm still
> trying to learn whether my skills are wanted here.   You personally
> apparently not only do not want them, you have yet to even tolerate
> them.

laHmeylIj vIneH 'e' vISovlaHbe', laHmeylIj'e' vISovbe'mo'.  laHmeylIj
vISovpa', chay' vIcherghbe'laH?

> I already know there are persons here who can be reasonable, one of
> whom has previously apologized for your behavior - apparently you
> are unaware that others are cleaning up after you.

DaH bIlugh.  jIH 'em luSay'moHtaH latlhpu' 'e' vISovbe'bej.  chaq
QInvetlh vIleghbe'.  jIHvaD tlhIjpu' 'Iv?

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level