tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 28 22:34:20 2008

Re: To the List Regiment

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Dear Crunchy,

I thank you for your remarks, but I think some of them were a bit too
sober for the situation.    I thought it was obvious I was joking in
Klingon character with my challenge to the Master, who obviously knows
more Klingon than me.   It seems to me that the behavior of Klingons is
eminently susceptible to parody.

You are correct that I was unfamiliar with the concept of a "mailing list."

On that point there does seem to have been some genuine bad manners among
the reactions I have gotten.

Best wishes,

Christopher

Back to archive top level