tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 05 06:13:24 2004

Re: "creative"

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<quote who="Scott Willis">

I kinda knew something was wrong... wasn't sure what...

> MO has already told us that something like {tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh 'e'
> vIQub} 'I think you speak Klingon" is perfectly fine, and means the same
> as its English translation.

So two sentences need an extra 'it' (the subject just mentioned) after the
first?

> Not too sure that a {ngoQ} can be {teb}'ed, though. I suggest {chav} "to
> achieve", but that is only my opinion.

a goal can be filled... look at either football (soccer), American
Football or any other ball-orientated sport with a physical goal 8-)

> --ngabwI'
> Beginners' Grammarian,
> Klingon Language Institute
> http://kli.org/