tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 13 09:32:48 2011

Re: tlhIngan iPod keyboard

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I'm okay using the regular keyboard on Windows on my laptop, it's
just annoying using Twitter on my iPod and having to switch screens
and shift all the time on the little on-screen keyboard.

At 07:21 13/02/2011, you wrote:
>From: Robyn Stewart
>
> > qurgh has a pIqaD keyboard.
>[...]
> > But I it's a .deb file and I have a PC running Vista, vaj loDnalwI'
> > qeS vInejlI'. Qapla' wIchavchugh SaSovmoH.
>
>qurgh's pIqaD keyboard layout for Windows is here:
>/tlhIngan.zip
>
>(The .deb file is for PalmOS, not Windows.)
>
>He made it using Microsoft's Keyboard Layout Creator:
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb964665
>
>I've made such a keyboard layout myself. It's not hard. If qurgh's
>layout isn't to your liking, just make your own.
>
>--
>SuStel
>http://www.trimboli.name/

Back to archive top level