tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 12 18:55:45 2011

Re: tlhIngan iPod keyboard

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT ([email protected])

It sounds like a 3rd party would be able to accomplish this.
You would have to jailbreak the device, of course.

You would need to find someone who knows about hacking iOS.
More than likely they could start with the Russian code and alter it from
there.

I would recommend letting us know which version of iOS you're running; I
knowthat several members of the list have iOS devices that they beta tested
for Ultralingua with.

(Un)fortunately, I am not able to assist as I don't have an iOS device to
hack.

~naHQun

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator