tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 13 16:29:42 2011

Re: tlhIngan iPod keyboard

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Although I don't know Ipods, isn't what you really want is a set of keyboard macros, rather than a re-mapping?  You don't want to press an 'x' and have it print the pIqaD for 'tlh', you want the 'x' key to literally print out the 3 characters 't'-'l'-'h', qar'a'? Back in the day, key macros were actually lots easier than changing the key mapping. I don't know how it is on an Ipod.

-- ter'eS