tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 12 22:52:27 2011

Re: tlhIngan iPod keyboard

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I asked on here first, so as not to reinvent the wheel, and am now
looking for myself.

I have found the following information and programs for this project,
but I don't know how to use the files.

qurgh has a pIqaD keyboard. I asked to try it a few months ago, but
don't remember getting a response. That could be me forgetting or
losing it to spam.
http://www.wizage.net/?p=419#comments

qurgh says he made it with this program
http://code.google.com/p/networkpx/wiki/Using_iKeyEx3

It sounds like it can do what I need, so I downloaded it here
http://apt.thebigboss.org/onepackage.php?bundleid=hk.kennytm.ikeyex&db=

But I it's a .deb file and I have a PC running Vista, vaj loDnalwI'
qeS vInejlI'. Qapla' wIchavchugh SaSovmoH.

patvam vIneH. motlh, qar'a'? pagh tamchuqnIS'a' q Q je?

q w e r t y u I o p
  a S D ng gh H j Q l
   ' tlh ch v b n m

It doesn't need the shift key, so could have @ and # instead, making
it the perfect Twitter keyboard. It's aggravating having to switch
screens for ' all the time. Even in English that's aggravating.

Back to archive top level