tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 28 06:07:06 2010

Re: A thought ...

Christopher Kidder ([email protected])

For ease of finding stuff, here are some links:
The 2007 Production: http://www.cbtheatre.org/MSP-works/KCC2007/KCC2007.html
The 2008 Production: http://www.cbtheatre.org/MSP-works/KCC2008/KCC2008.html
The 2009 Production: http://www.cbtheatre.org/MSP-works/KCC2009/KCC2009.html

There seems to be some problems with the pages for the upcoming production,
layout-wise, but you'll find those on the same site.  Looks like I have some
stuff to fix on there.

Here's the YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4d3ShrEA_E

It's a video we made as part of a recent (and sadly unsuccessful fundraiser)

Here's a link to our current fundraiser, if you're interested in helping out
a bit:  http://www.razoo.com/story/A-Klingon-Christmas-Carol

Once tickets are available to both productions I'll post the links here,
too.  For now, they are only available for the MN production through a link
on our website.

Qapla' batlh je,
Chris

Back to archive top level