tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 29 18:08:15 2010

Re: A thought ...

Michael Roney ([email protected])

For my own use, I have taken the Adendum of TKD and incorporated it into TKD in a word processor document.
As Okrand used the same numbering system for his topics, this is easy.

I am still in the process of incorporating the other various sources.

For exanple, I have Okrand's interview on -ghach following the description of -ghach.

Eventually, I hope to print this out and bind it. But that is still several years away.

~naHQun

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
webOS dev