tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 12:51:46 2010

Re: A thought ...

Christopher Kidder ([email protected])

Yes, ghunchu'wI'.  Sorry to not clarify on who that pronoun ought to have
identified.
And, yes, Darin, I would love it if we (meaning a combination of Commedia
Beauregard, the translators/authors, Marc and the KLI) could put together
such a package.  Both of this year's productions (Twin Cities & Chicago) are
going to be filmed in HD with three cameras each, as were the last two
years' productions in the Twin Cities.  Although the script hadn't been
revised, nor finished for either of those two years.  Hopefully this year's
recordings will surpass the ones of years gone by.

--
Christopher O. Kidder
Artistic Director, Commedia Beauregard

Back to archive top level