tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 08:37:26 2010

A thought ...

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

The first "blue book" TKD came out in 1985. This year, the 25th anniversary of its publication, has gone unmarked.

"Conversational Klingon" and the "white book" TKD came out, IIRC, in 1992. We still have time to petition Pocket Books to reissue TKD. Perhaps re-covered, perhaps with some or all of the original addendum's terms incorporated into the main body.

Perhaps if something came out for 2012, we could celebrate the 20th anniversary of the publication of the "white book" and do something similar with TKD and Power Klingon.

Back to archive top level