tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 09:49:46 2010

Re: A thought ...

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Fiat Knox <[email protected]> wrote:

> ...We still have time to petition Pocket Books to reissue TKD.

I did not think to query about the status of the new Klingon
Dictionary during qep'a' last week. It was substantially complete
several years ago. I do not know what work remains before layout can
be done. I will ask Lawrence for an update.

As for small demographics, the maturity of Print On Demand technology
basically makes it a non-problem.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level