tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 22 20:35:40 2009

Re: Klingon Sentence Structure

Steven Lytle ([email protected])

It's precisely *because* tense and aspect aren't the same that I can say
that any aspect in Klingon can be translated with any tense in English. They
simply don't overlap. I'm assuming a lack of context (i.e., single words),
so pointing out that "wa'leS" implies a tense is irrelevant.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level