tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 19 07:13:19 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Jul 19, 2009, at 9:29 AM, Mark J. Reed wrote:

> What did you base the shapes of the glyphs on?

See /tlhIngan-Hol/2009/June/msg00420.html for the
first post in this thread.

qa'vaj ([email protected]) writes:
> pIqaD HaSta:  This is the only one I actually use.  Based on the
> glyphs on
> the Skybox cards, where the trick was to come up with glyphs for
> all of the
> missing letters while trying to keep the look and feel of the few
> glyphs
> that are present.

Those "few glyphs" are the characters drawn by Bitstream and included
in their "Star Trek Pi" font.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level