tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 19 05:07:20 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

Michael Everson ([email protected])

On 3 Jul 2009, at 02:29, Mark J. Reed wrote:

> So are these fonts completely blank outside of the PUA pIqaD area?

Not any more. But that might have been part of the problem.

In addition to adding Latin characters (Mac and Windows character
sets) I have made a few other changes, including resizing the glyphs
slightly so that horizontal lines of text don't crash into each other.
I have tested these on Windows XP (double clicking on the font file
whilst on the desktop opens them as expected), and installed them via
FontBook on Mac OS 10.4.11 and 10.5.7.

I'd be grateful if people could test the new versions at http://www.evertype.com/fonts/tlh