tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 02 11:28:09 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Jul 2, 2009, at 1:45 PM, Michael Everson wrote:

> On 2 Jul 2009, at 18:33, ghunchu'wI' wrote:
>
>> DeghmeyDaj par naHDe'wI'wIj je.  De'wI' Segh bopbe' Seng.
>> My Mac didn't like his font either, so it's not a simple platform
>> issue.
>
> Did you try the second upload?

HIja'.  Yes.  QapHa'.  Same results: Serious problems, do not use.
raplaw' qurgh.  Since qurgh had reported it to still be broken, I
didn't think it was necessary to belabor the point.

> You wrote to me privately to say that
> you were using 10.4 but I've asked for your help in telling me what
> generated the error message.

And I gave you a play-by-play account in excruciating detail.  Not
that such detail was necessary; all I did was open your font and try
to install it.

> Under 10.5.7 FontBook is reporting All
> Well with the fonts.

Whoop-de-doo.