tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 02 07:33:49 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

I couldn't open any of those fonts on Windows 7. It gives me the "This is
not a valid font file" error. I was able to open them in Fontlab Sudio 5
though, regenerate them and then they worked.
Also, can you tell me what's wrong with my font? chay' vItI'?

I was able to use it to get pIqaD working on Windows Mobile 5/6 devices as
well as iPhone/iPod Touch devices. If anyone has one of these and wants to
be able to read pIqaD (no keyboards yet, working on it), let me know off
list and I can send you the files.

qurgh