tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 16:41:11 2008

RE: Styling a Title

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

To ghunchu'wI'

Thank you for your coherent reply.   I conclude that Voragh's Klingon is
better than his English.    Your explanation suggests he means not "Ca'Non
Master of the Klingons," but "Master of the Klingon Ca'Non."   However, as
an editor I would suggest you avoid combining languages unless necessary,
and simply say, "Master of the Klingon Canon," or the fully Klingon
version of this (which you no doubt know better than I do), with its
cognates Ca'Non and Canon being then functional, instead of ornamental.

I thank you also for the vocabulary terms.

Christopher

Back to archive top level