tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 28 07:15:44 2008

Re: qepHom'a' SochDIch

Doq ([email protected])

As an American, I don't think that the US should own the term
{qep'a'}. The first qep'a' had half a dozen people there for the whole
event with another half dozen visiting for part of it. Likely, you do
as well in Germany.

chaq <<chan qep'a'>> Daper 'e' vIchup.

Doq

On Sep 27, 2008, at 5:31 AM, Lieven Litaer wrote:

> peqIm tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu''e'!
>
> this is the last call for the next upcoming qepHom'a' [sic] Number 7
> in Germany. Even Marc Okrand agreed to call this event a qepHom-'a'
> because it is way more than just a "minor meeting".
>
> Each year since 2002, in the middle of november, we gather in
> Germany to speak and learn Klingon. We've had visitors from all
> corners of Europe so far, so it was a real international meeting.
> I'ts not expensive, and certainly worth a visite to Europe. For 60
> Euro (about 88 USD) you can have two nights all inclusive food and
> shelter and the material of the qepHom.
>
> To learn more about this qepHom, go to http://www.qepHom.de and
> register now!
> Hurry now, we still have a few rooms free, but not for a long time.
>
> * Remember, remember, qepHom in november! *
>
> Quvar 'utlh.
> aka
> Lieven L. Litaer
>
> PS: we speak Klingon, German, French, Dutch, English, Spanish...so
> don't hesitate!
> --
> Ist Ihr Browser Vista-kompatibel? Jetzt die neuesten
> Browser-Versionen downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/browser

Back to archive top level