tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 06 00:43:47 2007

Re: Klingon wiki

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> maintainer, but got not response; I'd like to at least see a link to the
> table of contents off the main Wiki page, because right now, you're almost forced to search for things, rather than being able to "cruise")...

I don't know how to show *all pages*, but long time a go, I made a list of contents, just to start from somewhere if you're new:

search for "contents"
or click here:
/wiki/index.php?contents

Quvar.