tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 05 01:39:27 2007

Klingon wikipedia?

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

peqIm tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu''e'!

This is an email I sent to the grammarians list a few days ago, but nobody answered, I guess it was bounced back because recognized as spam or so. Perhaps I should have talked a bit more about my grandmother's dog or added alittle poem to it. (De'wI'meyvetlh vIyajchu'be'. reH veQ QInmeyvam vIHevtaH, mu'tlheghmey motlh ghajmo' bIH)

I've been quite quiet lately, but I'm still alive!

I like short mails, so I'll keep it short:
Few years ago, a tlhIngan Hol section of wikipedia has been established (tlh.wikipedia.org), but then has been closed a year after, because the wikipedia people thought it to be not necesary or serious enough, literally: "it was felt to be unsuited to the goals of the Wikimedia Foundation."

Perhaps I've missed some of the discussion on the list, maybe there hasn't been any.

What's you guys' opinion about all this?
Would it be useful to re-animate this project?

If there *has* been some discussion which I've missed somehow, plese tell me where in the archives I can read about it.

Qapla'
  Quvar
aka
  Lieven L. Litaer