tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 06 01:08:34 2007

Re: Klingon wikipedia!

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh lay'tel SIvten:
> I'd like to see lots more Klingon at that site, but they may be right
> about it not fitting their goals, whatever those are.

Basically, they want an international encyclopedia in all languages of the world, with pages that are interlinked between those languages.
They feared that the project might lose it's serious appearance when people "accidentally" click on a link to a tlhIngan Hol page and wonder what that is good for.

In my opinion, this is the typical "nobody-speaks-klingon" attitude.
Do'Ha'.

Quvar.