tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 06 08:10:09 2007

Re: Prefix and noun agreement (was: usage of type-7 aspect suffix {-pu})

Michael Roney ([email protected])

>>Alan Anderson wrote:
>> The odd thing is that I don't have a big problem treating it as a
>> first person subject when the verb prefix asks me to.

> David Trimboli <[email protected]> 12/06/07 8:07 AM >>>
>That *is* odd. What would you make of this:
>
>    qorDu' reghom qorDu'

At first I thought of a family reunion, but then I focused on the prefix, and reaized that it must be your family getting together with another family (your spouse perhaps)-like for a holiday dinner.

~naHQun

Michael Roney
Collector-boSwI'
[email protected]