tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 16 01:21:22 2006

Re: KLBC: question about position of suffixes

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> for "car" which may work best here since you don't want to repeat {Duj}.

I must add that the Klingon language likes repetition.

When you look at the examples, many phrases repeat words when they have the same meaning.

In english and other terran languages, we try to avoid using the same word twice, but in Klingon it's not uncommon.

Quvar.