tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 24 18:03:24 2002

? about a word.

I'm trying to give our ship a Klingon name.  The name
of the ship is USS Schrodinger.  Since it was about a
cat in a box, whether or not it was alive or dead.  I
thought the Klingon word should be Hidden Cat.  Now I
have found a word for hide, but is there a word for
hidden or is it ok to use "So'" for hidden. Also I
can't find a word for cat.  Any opinions, or help
would be helpful.