tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 22:28:14 2002

RE: qepHom, qep, qep'a'

ja' taD:
>I don't use the other words, such as "be fat", "torpedo tube", "machinery",
>etc. much, so I don't know if I prefer one over the other.

I avoid the "other" torpedo tube when I'm within earshot of someone who
isn't actively trying to understand my words as being in Klingon.  After
having once enthusiastically shouted out {pup!} in a restaurant, I'm a
little more conscious of how the words might sound to English-accustomed
ears.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level