tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 24 22:53:57 2002

Re: ? about a word.

On Thursday, January 24, 2002, at 3:03 PM, [email protected] (T. J. Harrington) wrote:

>I'm trying to give our ship a Klingon name.  The name
>of the ship is USS Schrodinger.  Since it was about a
>cat in a box, whether or not it was alive or dead.  I
>thought the Klingon word should be Hidden Cat.

what about the "pa'Hey"? (English (poor translation): Apparently Thereabouts)

Short. Sweet. Relatively to the point. (Or should that be Probably to the point?)

Honor to you and your shipmates!
-qoreQ

PGP: 0x2F4E9C31        Weblog: http://radio.weblogs.com/0100544/

Back to archive top level