tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 07 12:28:32 2002

Re: qep'a'mey vIqawtaH...

tulwI' (sts.) wrote:

>lab Voragh:
>>   ngoch luchermeH 'ej wo' San luwuqmeH pa' ghom tlhIngan yejquv DevwI'pu'
>>   ... where the leaders of the Klingon High Council meet to determine policy
>>   and decide upon the fate of the Empire. S25
>
>this one seems like a complete sentence to me: the leaders of the Klingon
>High Council meet there to determine policy and decide upon the fate of
>the Empire.

I only quoted the relevant portion of a much longer English text.  Here's
the full text of SkyBox card S25:

T.N.G. EPISODES SERIES (5th SEASON): CARD S25 (Published in HolQeD 5.3:15)

                 tlhIngan vaS'a'
              "Klingon Great Hall"

juHqo'Daq vaS'a' tu'lu'.  ngoch luchermeH 'ej wo' San luwuqmeH pa' ghom
tlhIngan yejquv DevwI'pu'.  DaH che' ghawran.  yejquv DevwI' moj ghawran
'e' wuqta' cho' 'oDwI' Dapu'bogh janluq pIqarD HoD.

"On the Homeworld, there is a great hall where the leaders of the Klingon
High Council meet to determine policy and decide upon the fate of the
Empire. Gowron currently presides, named leader of the High Council by
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, who was acting as Arbiter of Succession."

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level